
Sorry I haven't written for a while but I've been very busy. I'm finally strong enough that my mommy and daddy dare to take me out with them...sheesh they're so overprotective! But lately I've been all kinds of places and seen lots of people...

Here I am with my cousin Avery, and her mommy Jenya, my Grandpa Robert, my Mommy and my Uncle Todd.

This is me out to dinner with my "Auntie" Laura and my Mom.

Before we go anywhere I like to get dressed up in my favorite outfits. :)

And then I get all bundled up in my car seat.

Here I am at my Grandma and Grandpa's house with everyone fussing over me.
On this day I even got babysat for a couple of hours by my Aunt Camille. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Aunt Camille, my cousin Jake and Susie the dog.
This is a picture of me with my Mommy and my Great-Grandpa Nilan.
And here I am with my Dad and Great-Grandpa Nilan.

My dad takes lots of pictures of me...all that traveling and picture taking wears me out.

Come on dad...seriously, that's enough pictures for today.
I'm wore out and need a nap now. Maybe I'll see you at the Mall. :) If not, I'll write again soon.
xoxoxo,
Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment