
Sorry I haven't written in a while but I've been really busy! Wow time goes by fast. I'm a month and three days old already. I've been growing and eating and staying awake a lot more...Sometimes even all night!
I've had lots of visitors. Here I am with my Grandma Jan.

And here I am with my Grandpa Robert.

Uncle Nick, Aunt Camille and my cousin Jake came to see me too!
And here's me with my Grandma Kathy...

And grandpa Lee.
Other than that me and the family mostly like to hang out together at home.
Here's me and my mommy.

And here's the whole family.

This is my daddy and Sammy feeding me.
And here's how me and my daddy and Sammy like to spend our nights...
My mommy loves me SOOO much!


Bye for now everyone. I'll write soon.
xoxoxo, Katie

1 comment:
She is so beautiful!!
Congratulations Jason and Angie.
I can see both of you in her.
I am so happy for all of you.
Can't wait to see her in person.
Take Care,
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment