Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Fun!

Hi everyone!  It’s Katie!

017

I’ve been busy doing all sorts of fun summer stuff with my mom and dad.

Here's me and my mom getting ready to go somewhere.

008 004

We went to West Fest and I saw my first fireworks!

019 

Here we are at the Utah Arts Festival.

003 

004 

We laid out a blanket on the grass and had a picnic.

043 058

Here I am in a cute little summer dress and some sandals that my grandma Kathy gave me.

001 

I'm getting sooo big...see?

006

Here I am wearing a hat that my mommy's friend Jaycee made for me.

008 

Me daddy took me and my mommy fishing at Willow Pond so me and my mommy laid on the grass while daddy fished.

010 008 020

Bye for now everyone...see you soon.

xoxoxo Katie

003

No comments: