Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello World!

Hi everybody! My name's Katie Lee and today is my BIRTHDAY! I'm so happy to be here. But I'm pretty tired. It's been a crazy day.

First I woke my mom up at 2:00 AM. Sorry mom. I didn't know what time it was...I just knew it was time....



Then we went to the hospital and I heard my mom saying some pretty bad words! After a while she got an epidural and calmed down though.















Pretty soon I decided it was time for my triumphant arrival...at 12:24 PM to be exact. Look out world, here I Am! Wahoo! Whoa...it's cold out here!















My mom and dad were really happy to see me even though they didn't expect me for three more weeks.


































Yay!!! I can finally stretch out! Wow...I'm really long! I'm a petite 5 pounds 11 ounces, but 21 inches tall. So, I'm tall and skinny like my mommy. :)








I had a lot to figure out with the breathing and the eating and jeez there's a lot to learn but I'm figuring it out. My dad helped out with my first bath.
















Hmmm....what are these tasty things?
















Wow...it's been a long day!
















I've totally got my dad wrapped around my finger already. He followed me around all day & wouldn't let me out of his sight!




















I'm wore out! It's been a long day but I'm so happy to be here! Goodnight world. I can't wait to see you again tomorrow!

2 comments:

calillie said...

Yeah!! Katie's here. We can't wait to come up to see her. Jacob is going to look like a giant. Love you Katie bug! Love, Aunt Camille, Uncle Nick, and Jakeroo

K.D. and Megan said...

What a cutie!! So excited she here. Hope everything is going well. We will keep checking on her.
Love,
Uncle Susan and family